NEXTORCH® warrants our products to be free from any defects in workmanship and/or materials. Within 15 days since the date of purchase, if they are predicted to be defective at our discretion, we guarantee to replace them. NEXTORCH® reserves the right to replace an obsolete product with current production.
NEXTORCH® provides free maintenance service for products with quality problems under normal use within 5 years since the purchase date. But the quality problems do not include lamp burning out, batteries draining, switches wearing out and damages resulting from abnormal use, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of other than NEXTORCH® brand batteries or accessories, unauthorized modifications or repairs from their original state.
The above warranty excludes accessories, while chargers and rechargeable batteries are covered within one year.
In the event that any issues with a NEXTORCH® product are not covered under this warranty, NEXTORCH® can arrange to have the product repaired for a reasonable fee.
The above warranty is exclusive, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
NEXTORCH® disclaims any and all liability for product malfunctions, physical injuries, or property damage that results in a whole, or in part, from the criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto.
In no event shall NEXTORCH® liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any NEXTORCH® product.
Maintenance for Flashlights
To keep your flashlight in good condition, please follow the instructions below:|
1. Clean your flashlight with a soft & clean cloth regularly
2. If your flashlight has contacted seawater, please firstly screw it tight so no more seawater can get in, then wash it with clean water and dry with hot air
3. If your flashlight’s tail cap does not rotate smoothly, please put some silicone grease on the “O” ring, which is available at most outdoor and hardware stores or retail shops that sell NEXTORCH flashlights
4. If your flashlight will not be used for a long time, please store the batteries in a cool & dry place
1. While the flashlight is on, do not place the flashlight face down as this may damage the lamp and is a potential fire hazard
2. Do not shine the light directly into eyes as this could cause a permanent eye injury
3. Do not disassemble the lamp, which could damage the reflector or bulb
4. Tactical flashlights are intended for short term use and should not be used for more than 15 minutes at a time