- 900 Lumens, CREE® XP-L LED
- Super-Hard Ceramic Strike Tips
- USB Micro-B Charging Port with Battery Indicator
TA5 Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
TA5 is a tactical flashlight designed for law enforcement personnel. The TA5 is equipped with super-hard ceramic strike tips, to help you break windows fast. Its CREE® XP-L LED can deliver up to a max output of 900 lumens. It has a Patrol side switch with a battery indicator inside, which allows you to circles through modes. TA5 runs on 1 × 18650 battery or 2 × CR123A batteries and comes with a USB Micro-B charging port.
- Light Source: CREE® XP-L LED
- Output: 900 lm / 230 lm / 9 lm / Strobe / S.O.S.
- Runtime: 3 h 04 min / 6 h 42 min / 160 h / – / –
- Battery: 1 × 18650 (Included) or 2 × CR123A Batteries
- Distance: 240 m / 9.45″
- Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Type Ⅲ Hard Anodizing
- Diameter: 178×26.5×38.5 mm (Length × Body Dia. × Head Dia.)
- Weight: 170 g or 6.0 oz (Without Battery)
- Impact Resistance: 2 m
- Water Resistance: IPX7, 1 m Underwater